Crown World Mobility has been shortlisted in five categories at this year’s APAC Expatriate Management and Mobility Awards (EMMAs) — the global mobility industry’s premier awards for the APAC region. As the only international accolade that truly recognizes industry leaders, business successes and rising stars, we are honored to be recognized for our work in global mobility.
As an organization that takes great pride in the work that we do, we are delighted to be nominated in the following categories:
- Expatriate Banking and Financial Services Innovation of the Year
- Most Innovative Use of Technology in Global Mobility – Bespoke
- Outstanding Corporate and Social Responsibility Initiatives
- Relocation Management Company of the Year
- Best Vendor Partnership – Fonterra
An independent judging panel will assess the nominations. The awards will be presented at the FEM APAC Global Mobility Summit 2017 at the Harbour Grand in Hong Kong on September 7, 2017.
Best of luck to all other shortlisted nominees and make sure to check back for results.