What’s next for employee-focused policy?
Companies continue to look for ways to make mobility policy more employee focused – whether it is increasing policy flexibility, providing more employee choice or allowing employees to manage more themselves.
Written by Lisa Johnson, Global Practice Leader of CWM’s Consulting Services, this report shares highlights from our 2018 survey on what’s next for employee-focused policy. In doing so, it explores the patterns and shifts around four key areas:
- Policy flexibility and choice
- Employee-initiated assignments and transfers
- Self-managed move policy – including lump sum and managed lump sum
- Communication of policy and program information
Download it today and discover the steps and strategies you need to:
- Meet business needs
- Manage costs
- Enhance the employee experience