Ready to say goodbye to 2020?
Before you do, join Lisa Johnson, and a fantastic panel, as we explore global mobility insights to help your business emerge stronger from the pandemic in 2021.
In 60 minutes, Crown World Mobility’s end of year wrap up will cover as many topics as time allows – using audience polling and panel discussion to share experiences on the live results.
NOTE: To participate in the polls, you must have Zoom Client installed or download and run the Zoom application to join the session.
Underlying themes we’ll be starting with
- Virtual Assignments and Remote Work.
- Managing assignments during Covid-19 (initiating, supporting, repatriation and more).
- D&I and initiatives of real change in the make-up of assignment populations.
- Managing expectations and shifting priorities.
- Mental health and well-being.
- Global Mobility team accomplishments in 2020.
Can’t make it?
Register anyway and we’ll email you a link to the recording.
By registering you’ll be the first to receive Crown insights (typically three times a month) on a wide range of issues impacting global mobility, plus our latest white papers and reports. If you do not wish to receive relevant updates from Crown World Mobility in the future, you can unsubscribe any time.
For more information, please contact us by email at: email@example.com